Vision MissionSchool Mission
"Challenging students to reach their academic and soical potentials". The mission of the School is to provide students with a developmentally appropriate education which emphafies high academic and social expectations for all students, the opportunities resources and environment necessary to be lifelong learners; the skills and encouragement needed to productive, responsible citizens in a changing global society and the support required to develop a healthy self concept leading to sound judgement and appropriate, ethical decision making.
Stemming fromour mission statement are six characteristics for each student to exhibit at all times:
- Respect, self, others and environment.
- Participate productively and responsively in a rapid changing society.
- Communicate effectively
- Use co- operative and independent learning styles to accomplish goals.
- Use problem solving techniques to handle everyday situations.
- Set and meet high standards.